Some restrictions may apply. Coupon must be presented at time of service. Cannot be combined with other offers. Not retroactive. Rebate applied to full retail pricing only. Expires 09/30/20.
Your central AC installation includes:
Professional AC recommendations
Our technicians are trained to provide you with the best fit for your home. From size to comfort features, our techs will provide recommendations based on your budget and cooling needs.
We believe in transparency, so before a technician begins your installation, we'll provide you with an honest, upfront price. With us, there isn't any "sticker shock" when you get the final bill.
Flexible financing options
If you're worried that your new AC system won't fit into your budget, we can help. We offer flexible financing, so you have one less thing to worry about.
100% satisfaction guaranteed
If you're not totally happy with your new AC system, we'll redo the job on our own dime.
Cost to install a central AC in Phoenix
Factors that affect your central AC installation cost
- System size/capacity- For the most part, the larger your AC system, the more expensive your installation will be. One of our experienced techs will come to your home and perform a “Manual J Load Calculation” to determine what size AC is best for your home.
- SEER (energy efficiency) rating- The efficiency level of an AC system is determined by the SEER rating. A higher SEER means the system will be more efficient but will also cost more. However, the more efficient your system is, the more potential savings you'll see in the long run.
- Add-ons- When installing your AC system, a technician may suggest some add-ons that will increase the cost of your installation, like:
- Ductwork sealing
- Programable or smart thermostat
- Extended warranty options
- Contractor you hire- When hiring an HVAC contractor to install your AC, you want to invest in a quality contractor. Normally, a more qualified contractor will be more expensive. You should look for a company or contractor that:
- Has positive reviews
- Is an Accredited company with the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Does their due diligence before the install is performed (Comes to your home to conduct a Manual J Load Calculation)
Learn more about these cost factors by reading our blog article, "What’s the Cost of Installing a Central Air Conditioner in Phoenix, AZ?"
How Scheduling Works
Get your central AC installation in 3 steps
Schedule your installation
You can schedule your installation by giving us a call (602) 280-1793 or by scheduling an appointment online. Once you choose a day that works for you, we'll send a comfort specialist to your home. We'll be sure to give you a call when your comfort specialist is 30 minutes away, so you know when they're arriving.
Get FREE price estimates
Our team will provide you with 2 or 3 AC options along with the cost of installation for each.
Relax while we install your central AC system
Just sit back and relax while we do all the hard work. A skilled technician will make sure that your new AC system is installed and working correctly before they leave your home. And we'll be sure to clean up our work area before we leave (we hate messes just as much as you do).