Some restrictions may apply. Coupon must be presented at time of service. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Not valid on All In One Comfort Plan. Expires 01/21/19.
Your furnace installation includes:
Professional furnace recommendations
All of our comfort specialists are trained to perform heat load calculations, which tell you what furnace size will fit your home. Once our techs determine the size you need, they'll provide furnace recommendations based on your budget and heating needs.
Before any installation work begins you'll get quoted an honest, upfront price. That way, there won't be any sticker shock when you get the bill.
Flexible financing options
Worried that this new furnace is going to break your budget? We can help with flexible financing.
100% satisfaction guaranteed
If you're not totally happy with your new furnace, we'll redo the job on our own dime.
Cost to install a furnace in Phoenix
Factors that affect your furnace installation cost
- Furnace size: The bigger the furnace, the more expensive it will be. Our comfort specialist will help you find the correct furnace size for your home.
- Fuel type: Gas furnaces are typically more expensive to install than electric furnaces. However, gas furnaces are cheaper to operate, which means you'll have lower monthly energy bills.
- Furnace efficiency: The more energy-efficient the furnace, the more expensive it will be upfront. That said, efficient furnaces will save you money on your monthly energy bills.
- Extended warranties: Most furnace manufacturers allow you to purchase an extended warranty. The better the warranty (longer and more coverage), the more you'll pay upfront.
- Advanced features: If you opt for a furnace with modulating heat stages or a variable-speed blower motor, you'll pay more for your furnace installation.
Learn more about these cost factors by reading our blog article, "How Much Does it Cost to Install a Furnace in Phoenix, AZ?"
How Scheduling Works
Get your Phoenix furnace installation in 3 steps
Schedule your installation
Schedule an appointment online or give us a call (602) 280-1793. Pick a day and time that's convenient for you and we'll send a comfort specialist to your home. They'll give you a call when they're 30 minutes away so you can prepare for their arrival.
FREE price estimates
Your comfort specialist will give you 2 or 3 furnace options, and the cost to install each.
Relax while we install your furnace
Just sit back and relax while we do all the hard work. Before we leave your home, we'll make sure your new furnace is running smoothly and then clean up our work area (we hate messes just as much as you do).