Residential HVAC, Heating, and Plumbing Services Near Phoenix
Get Professional Residential HVAC & Plumbing Services in Phoenix
Don’t let the dog days of Arizona’s summer get you down if your AC unit needs repairs! Your Patrick Riley Cooling, Heating, & Plumbing expert technicians worry about your home so you don’t have to. We have a knack for HVAC service and maintenance, as well as plumbing repairs, duct cleaning, and more, so you know you’re getting a friendly professional each and every time. You can rely on your neighborhood plumbing and HVAC service experts to make your home comfortable throughout the year.
4.8 star rating on Google… Check out what our customers have to say!
Same-day service available
HVAC Service and Maintenance
If you’re looking for the best HVAC service, repair, and installation for your Phoenix home, you’ve come to the right place! Patrick Riley HVAC service technicians are committed to providing you with five-star customer service and all the support your home needs.
- Our technicians take the time to accurately diagnose the issues and recommend the HVAC service and repair to fit your home and budget.
- Our technicians can normally complete average AC repair services in one day, and the cost starts around $200. Learn more about AC repair pricing.
- There’s a lot to consider when you’re purchasing a new AC, from cost to size and efficiency. Your Patrick Riley Cooling expert will walk you through every step and decision so that you feel confident with your AC installation. Learn more about how to choose a new air conditioner.
- AC installations in Phoenix can range from $6,500–$22,500. Even though it’s a big job, it only takes us a day to change out your new AC and haul the old one away.
- AC tune-ups are critical to ensure that your unit is running at peak performance and to prevent breakdowns. Using our 21-Point AC Checkup List, Patrick Riley Cooling experts know just what to look for and don’t miss a thing.
- AC tune-ups cost $149.95, but they can save you costly repairs in the long run. See our special offers.
- Air constantly circulates through your home’s ductwork, and over time, the ducts can wear out, leak, and become caked with pollen, dust, and pet dander. A duct cleaning and/or sealing will ensure that the air in your home is clean and healthy for your whole family!
- Duct services start at $975 and depend on several factors, such as the size of your home and the state of your ductwork.
Phoenix homeowners rely on Patrick Riley’s heating and plumbing services to keep them cozy from November–February. From furnace repairs to installations and duct cleaning to check-up services, our services keep the air in your home flowing effortlessly.
- Our technicians take the time to accurately diagnose your furnace issues and recommend the HVAC service and repair to fit your home and budget.
- Our technicians can normally complete average furnace repair services in one day, and the cost starts around $200 and depends on the state of your unit and warranty coverage. Learn more about furnace repair pricing.
- There’s a lot to consider when you’re purchasing a new furnace, from cost to size and efficiency. Your Patrick Riley Heating expert will walk you through every step and decision so that you feel confident with your furnace installation. Learn more about how to choose a new furnace.
- Furnace installations in Phoenix can range from $6,500—$22,500. Even though it’s a big job, it only takes us a day to change out your new furnace and haul the old one away.
- Before any work starts, our expert technicians will diagnose the issues and recommend the best heating service for your home and budget.
- Average heat pump repairs run from $60–$1000+. With our upfront pricing, you’ll know exactly what your costs will be before we begin any repairs.
- Your Patrick Riley Heating experts start by accurately performing a heat load calculation during your free, in-home estimate. After we know what size heat pump you’ll need, we won’t upsell you on a bigger pump than that. Schedule your free in-home estimate.
- Heat pump installations in Phoenix can range from $6,500–$22,500. Even though it’s a big job, it only takes us a day to change out your new heat pump and haul the old one away.
- Furnace and heat pump tune-ups are critical to ensure that your unit is running at peak performance and to prevent breakdowns. Using our 21-Point HVAC Checkup List, Patrick Riley Heating experts know just what to look for and don’t miss a thing.
- Tune-ups cost $149.95, but they can save you costly repairs in the long run. See our special offers.
Plumbing Repair Services
Finding affordable residential plumbing services can be a challenge for Phoenix homeowners. At Patrick Riley Cooling, Heating, & Plumbing, we take the time to accurately diagnose your plumbing repair issues so we can provide a solution that fits your home and budget.
Clogged drains and leaky pipes throughout Phoenix are no match for Patrick Riley Plumbing’s expert technicians! Our plumbing repair experts will visit your Phoenix home and leave your pipes debris and leak free in record time.
- Our professional plumbers find clogs and remove them on the same day so your drain works like new again!
- Drain cleaning costs in Phoenix range from $200–$400. See our special offers.
- Our expert plumbers believe in getting your water heater installation done right the first time!
- With costs for a new water heater installation ranging from $1,800–$2,800, there’s a lot to consider when making your selection. Learn more about choosing the correct water heater for your home.
- Tankless water heaters provide on-demand hot water, and our expert plumbers can help you determine the best solution for your hot water needs.
- Prices for a tankless water heater depend on the size and quantity of heater you’ll need to meet your home’s needs. Learn more about the cost to install a tankless water heater in your Phoenix home.
- If your toilet is broken, you want it fixed—quickly! Patrick Riley Plumbing provides same-day appointments for residential plumbing services.
- A damaged sewer line is a real problem! Our plumbers are trained to follow the highest industry standards, making sure your sewer line repair is done right.
- Sewer line repair costs range from $1,000–$15,000, so having a Patrick Riley Plumbing expert to help walk you through the necessary repairs is critical.
Why Choose Patrick Riley Cooling, Heating, & Plumbing
From your first call to us, communicating updates with you is our top priority. Our Phoenix cooling, heating, and plumbing repair service representatives will walk you through what you can expect before, during, and after your tech’s visit so there are no surprises. We even have our very own company lab where we train our HVAC and plumbing technicians, so you can trust that you’ll get expert service.
Also, we’re really nice! You’re not an AC unit to us—you’re our neighbor. Our friendly technicians all across Maricopa County will complete your HVAC or plumbing repair quickly, efficiently, and to your complete satisfaction.
We’ll never leave you guessing about the cost—you can count on getting upfront pricing and answers to all of your home service questions. Sign up for a flexible AC payment plan, download a service coupon for this month’s savings opportunities, or consider a VIP Maintenance Plan for scheduled maintenance and exclusive discounts.