Sewer Line Repair Near Phoenix, AZ
Sewer Line Repairs Addressed Quickly and Done Correctly
When you have a broken sewer line, delaying a repair can be costly, messy, and smelly. There are several things to take into consideration with a sewer line repair, including who conducts the repair, where the issues exist within your home, and the expected cost to repair the sewer line.
Through same-day and next-day sewer line repair services, Patrick Riley | Isley’s skilled technicians will take time to diagnose your sewer line issue fully and fix it properly so that you only have to call for help once. Work with a Patrick Riley | Isley’s Plumber to protect your home, yard, and property.
We also offer:
Upfront, honest pricing
100% satisfaction guarantees on all of our work
4.8 star rating on Google…
What to Expect During Your Repair Appointment
Professional Diagnosis and Solutions That Make Sense
Our expert plumbers are trained to pinpoint sewer issues accurately and work with you to find a solution that fits your home and budget. We'll talk you through all of the sewer line repair options available, and we’ll take the time to answer any questions you may have about getting your drains flowing again.
Honest Pricing From the Start
Transparency is important to us, so our plumbers won’t try to confuse you with industry jargon when discussing the repair or the cost of it. You’ll get an accurate, upfront price before we start any work so there are no surprises or unexpected fees. We're a locally owned and operated business, so we’ll treat you like the neighbor you are.
Flexible Financing Options
Worried about cost? We completely understand! We can help with the cost of your sewer line repair with flexible financing options.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We want you to be completely happy with your sewer line repair. If you’re not, we’ll redo the job—on our time and dime.
The Cost to Repair Your Sewer Line in Phoenix
Factors That Affect Your Cost
- Camera inspection: Sometimes breaks in your sewer line aren’t easily accessible, and your plumber may need to use a camera to locate the damage. This could add $235–$425 to your sewer line repair bill.
- Location of the damage: Sewer lines are behind walls and under your lawn, which means repairs can be tricky. Depending on how difficult it is to reach the damage, your plumber may need extra time. The equipment to uncover and repair the break and provide sewer line cleanup may increase your cost.
- Length of the line: Another cost factor in repairing the line is determined by the length and material of your pipe. You can expect to pay between $200 and $500 per foot for replacement.
- Repair method: Traditional sewer repairs tend to be more expensive (ranging from $150–$350 per foot). This is because your contractor will likely have to spend hours digging up your lawn to reach the main sewer line, resulting in more labor and cleanup costs.
- The plumber you hire: Depending on how qualified a plumber is, their rate might be more expensive. However, a sewer line repair isn’t something you want to skimp on—a poor-quality repair could cost you a lot more money in the future.
How Scheduling Works
Schedule your sewer line repair in 3 steps
Choose a day and time
Choose a time and day that works for you, we'll do our best to work around your schedule.
Get a reminder call
Our plumber will give you a call when they are 30 minutes away to let you know they're en route.
Our Service Area in ArizonaSee full service area
Get Help From Arizona’s Friendly & Local Plumbers
Call Patrick Riley | Isley’s at (602) 286-0027 for same-day and next-day repair. Dealing with a broken sewer line is costly, messy, and smelly. Our whole team—from the person who answers your call and schedules your appointment to the tech who arrives at your home—is focused on customer satisfaction. We’ll get your sewer line cleanup job done right the first time.