Residential Service Plumber
We want YOU to join our TEAM!
If you are a talented, hard-working individual, we want you on our winning team at Patrick Riley Cooling, Heating & Plumbing. If you are quality driven, have excellent customer interaction skills, and want long-term growth potential, then look no further!
Job Requirements for Residential Service Plumber:
- #1 MOST IMPORTANT: Customer Service Oriented
- Minimum of 1-year experience
- Clean Driving Record
- Team player
- Able to work well independently
- Current on building codes and safety standards
Must be able to perform a majority of plumbing services such as:
- Water lines
- Sewer lines
- Fixture Replacement (shower/tub/faucets)
- Drain Cleaning
- Toilet Repair/Replacement
- Water Heater Repair/Replacement
We offer competitive Wages, Benefits, and Perks!
- $70,000-$150,000 plus a year earnings potential
- Year-Round Work | Work stability!
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- 401K Match Program
- Other voluntary benefits available
- Company Vehicle
- Cell Phone
- Clear goal path with annual reviews
- Tool assistance loans
- Technical training programs
*We are a Drug-Free Company*
This is safety-sensitive, applicants are subject to a background check, physical, and drug screen.
INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION?