AC Replacement in Phoenix, AZ
Central AC Replacement Near Phoenix—Friendly and Professional Service
Investing in a new central AC system is one of the biggest decisions you’ll make for your home. One size does not fit all when it comes to our AC installs, and there are many factors to take into consideration.
The first concern when thinking about a central AC replacement is cost, but cost is dependent on the size of the unit as well as the efficiency of your new AC unit. Our expert technicians who are always standing by near you will perform a cooling load calculation to help you understand what size unit you need for your specific home. Work with Patrick Riley | Isley's to ensure you're getting the system that perfectly fits you.
We also offer:
Upfront, honest pricing
100% satisfaction guarantees on all of our work
4.8 star rating on Google…
What to Expect During Your AC Replacement
Professional AC Install Recommendations
Our expert technicians are trained to provide you with the best fit for your home. We'll walk you through our AC replacement process and options—from size to comfort features—and we’ll take the time to answer any questions you may have about AC installs.
We don't believe in sales gimmicks, so our technicians won't work to upsell you on frivolous repairs or confuse you with industry jargon when replacing your central AC. Hidden fees aren’t in our cards, up our sleeves, or in the back of our vans. The price in your AC install quote is the price you'll pay. We're a locally-owned and operated business, so we’ll treat you like the neighbor you are.
Flexible Financing Options
Worried about cost? We get it! We don’t want your AC replacement to break your budget, which is why we offer flexible financing options.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you’re not 100% happy, then we aren’t happy. We’ll make your AC install right—on our time and dime.
Cost to Replace Your Central AC in Phoenix
Factors That Affect Your Central AC Replacement Cost
- System size/capacity: Generally speaking, the larger your AC system, the more expensive your AC install will be. One of our experienced techs will come to your home and perform a “Manual J Load Calculation” to determine what size AC is best for your home and your specific cooling needs.
- SEER (energy efficiency) rating: The efficiency level of a central AC system is determined by the SEER rating. A higher SEER means the system will be more efficient but will also cost more. However, the more efficient your system is, the more potential savings you'll see in the long run after your AC install. [Link to new blog post: “What Does SEER Mean for Your HVAC System?“ Learn more with our guide to SEER ratings.]
- Add-ons: When installing your central AC system, a technician may suggest some add-ons that will increase the efficiency of your system, like
- Ductwork sealing
- Programmable or smart thermostat
- Extended warranty options
- Contractor you hire: When hiring an HVAC contractor to install your AC, you want to invest in a quality contractor. You should look for a company or contractor that
- Has positive reviews
- Is an accredited company with the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Does their due diligence before the install is performed (comes to your home to conduct a Manual J Load Calculation)
How Scheduling Works
Schedule Your AC Install Appointment
You can schedule an AC install appointment online or by giving us a call at 602-286-0027. We know you’re busy, so we make it convenient to choose the day and time that works best for you. Our technicians are known for arriving on time, and we’ll give you a call when we’re on the way so you don’t have to guess when we’ll be there.
Get Your Free, In-Home Estimate
We’re happy to spend our time with you, answering any questions you have. Patrick Riley | Isley's cooling experts take the time to discuss your new AC options as well as installation costs.
We’ll Handle It From Here
Take a load off while our team gets to work on efficiently installing your new AC. We’ll test your unit to make sure it’s in good working order and that you’re feeling cool as a cucumber.
Leave Us Feedback
We love hearing from our customers! Please drop us an Angi, Home Advisor, or Google review. If you don't have an excellent central AC installation experience, please reach out and let us know. We do everything we can to make it right after each AC repair or replacement in the Greater Phoenix Area. If the same AC problems pop up again, we'll come back out and fix them at no cost to you.