Your sewer line repair includes:
We take our time making sure your sewer line issue is diagnosed correctly. Our plumbers will determine where your sewer line is damaged and what material it's made of, so they know exactly what tools they need to repair it. Note: Camera inspections may cost extra.
Transparency is important to us. That's why our plumbers give you an accurate, upfront price for your sewer line repair before they start any work. With us, there are no surprises. The quote our plumber provides is exactly what you'll pay when all is said and done.
Flexible financing options
We can help with the cost of your repair with flexible financing.
100% satisfaction guaranteed
We want you to be completely happy with the sewer line repair. If you're not, we'll redo the job for free.
Cost to repair a Sewer Line in Phoenix
Factors that affect your sewer line repair cost
- Whether or not you need a camera inspection: If the plumber needs a camera to locate the damage, this could add $235–$425 to your sewer line repair.
- Location of the damage: Depending on how hard the damaged pipe is to reach, your contractor will need to use more time and tools to fix it, which means more money in labor costs.
- Length of the line: Typically, the cost of repairing the line depends on the length and material of your pipe. You should expect to pay anywhere from $200 to $500 per foot of replacement.
- Repair method: Traditional sewer repairs tend to be more expensive (ranging from $150 to $350 per foot). This is because your contractor will likely have to spend hours digging up your lawn to reach the main sewer line, resulting in more labor and cleanup costs.
- Cleanup and landscaping: Post-repair cleaning and landscaping can be expensive (sometimes up to $10,000).
- The plumber you hire: Depending on how qualified a plumber is, their rate might be more expensive. However, a sewer line repair is not something you want to skimp on; a poorly done repair could cost you a lot more money in the future.
How Scheduling Works
Schedule your sewer line repair in 3 steps
Choose a day and time
Choose a time and day that works for you, we'll do our best to work around your schedule.
Get a reminder call
Our plumber will give you a call when they are 30 minutes away to let you know they're en route.