Tank Water Heater Installation and Replacement in Phoenix
Hassle-Free Water Heater Installation & Repair in Arizona
Woke up to a soggy carpet? Is your morning shower cold? You’re in need of a new tank water heater. We’re here to deliver a quick water heater installation so you can finish getting ready for work and school. Our expert plumbers believe in getting water heater installation and repair done right the first time and ensuring your new tank water heater meets your family's hot water needs.
We also offer:
Upfront, honest pricing
100% satisfaction guarantees on all of our work
4.8 star rating on Google…
Your tank water heater installation includes:
1. Professional water heater installation recommendations
The two main types of tank water heaters are gas and electric. Our plumbers will recommend a water heater for your home based on your family's hot water needs and budget.
2. Upfront pricing
You'll see the price before any work begins. That way, there won't be any sticker shock when you get the bill.
3. Flexible financing options
Worried that water heater installation or repair is going to break your budget? Let us help with flexible financing.
4. 100% satisfaction guaranteed
If you're not totally happy with our work the first time, we'll redo the job on our own dime.
Cost to install a water heater tank in Phoenix, Arizona
Factors that affect your water heater installation cost
- The size of the water heater: The bigger the tank (in gallons), the more expensive it will be. Our plumbers help you choose the right size tank water heater for your Arizona home.
- Fuel type: Gas water heaters are typically more expensive to install than electric water heaters. However, gas water heaters are cheaper to operate than electric water heaters.
- The efficiency of the water heater: A water heater's energy efficiency is measured by its Energy Factor (EF). The higher the EF, the more efficient the water heater and the more expensive it will be upfront. That said, a water heater with a high EF will use less energy, which will lower your energy bills.
- Installation factors: If your water heater is in a hard-to-access location or the plumber needs to add a gas line or modify your home's plumbing, then the water heater installation cost will be higher.