HVAC Lead Installer - Up to $15,000 Sign On Bonus Opportunity
We have opportunities for skilled, experienced HVAC Lead Installers. Exceptional people skills, professional appearance, and clean driving record a must! We offer excellent compensation packages, health benefits, and career advancement opportunities.
This is nota seasonal position!!! Join an exceptional company with exceptional people that can furnish the right person with an exciting and rewarding career.
It is the responsibility of an Installer to install HVAC systems and any other related HVAC components correctly and in a timely manner with a helper. The position may work under close supervision with a minimal amount of creative design given, depending on experience.
- Work safely following company policies
- Install HVAC related equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications
- Wire both line and low voltage to heating and cooling equipment
- Install copper refrigerant lines to air conditioning units, including soldering and brazing
- Install sheet metal and flex duct systems in residential and light commercial buildings
- Properly connect gas lines to heating equipment
- Pre-measure jobs to identify proper materials required for install
- Receive, verify and load all equipment and materials needed for each job
- Provide assistance to other leads as directed by management
- Demonstrate and establish effective working relationships with co-workers and superiors
- Properly fill out all paperwork required for each job
- Take all readings on a machine and understand the importance of such
- Maintain cleanliness of assigned company vehicle
- Any other assigned duties as directed by management
- Minimum 1-3 years experience installing
- EPA Certification a plus
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Honest and dependable
- Mechanically inclined
- Able to distinguish between different HVAC equipment
- Self-Motivated but able to take direction and be part of a team
- Professional Company Image
- Valid AZ Driver's License with a good driving record
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Ability to safely lift up to 100lbs
- Able to tolerate temperatures above 120 for extended periods of time
- Able to work overtime, nights, and weekend hours
- Able to continually climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl
- $80,000 - $100,000+ a year earnings potential
- Ask about our sign-on bonus opportunity!
Up to $15,000 sign-on bonus potential!
- WE WILL BEAT YOUR CURRENT WAGE!
- Year-Round Work
- Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
- Short term disability & more
- Life Insurance
- 401K with Match program
- Company Vehicle
- Cell Phone
- We are a Drug-Free Company
** Compensation Determined upon Employment **
*This is a safety-sensitive position
Applicants for this position are subject to a new hire drug screen & background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000 - $100,000+ per year
To keep our employees and job applicants safe we are interviewing in a different sanitized location. On-site we are wearing masks, hand washing, social distancing, and providing ongoing daily sanitation of our offices.