Ac Tune-Ups In Phoenix
Keep Your Cool—All Summer Long
Air conditioners can break down at the most inopportune times. With Arizona’s hot desert climate, you can’t be too careful with your AC maintenance.
To prevent breakdowns, keep your AC at peak performance with professional maintenance.
Our 21-point AC Check-up Checklist:
We can’t underestimate the importance of an AC tune-up. With a home AC tune-up, you can prevent breakdowns and optimize your air conditioning unit’s performance, no matter the season. While inspections may vary depending on system type, here’s what our technicians usually do during an AC tune-up:
- Check thermostat operation
- Check defrost components
- Test defrost
- Clean or replace filter (customer supplied)
- Inspect contactors, relays, and circuit boards
- Inspect disconnect
- Check operating pressures
- Inspect indoor blower and motor for dirt buildup
- Inspect condensate drain
- Check caps & start components
- Inspect bearings and lubricate all moving parts
- Inspect outdoor coil and advise customer of condition
- Inspect and test safety switches
- Inspect duct seal at unit and secure panels
- Inspect indoor coil and advise customer of condition (only if accessible and won’t disturb any seal on a cabinet)
- Check & document superheat & subcool (cooling)
- Check voltage and amperage to all motors & compressor
- Explain necessary repairs
- Inspect wiring & tighten electrical connections
- Check & document system temperature split
- Run and test system
Regular price: $149.95
Looking for lower energy bills?
Speak to one of our customer service representatives or your service technician about how we can modify your setup before an Arizona Public Service (APS) or Salt River Project (SRP) system tune-up at your home.
UPGRADE: Get a VIP Maintenace plan
Becoming a Patrick Riley | Isley's VIP plan member gives you not one, but two AC check-up dates per year PLUS priority scheduling. This allows your unit to continue running optimally—without unexpected mishaps and long waits for impromptu repairs or inspections. Our annual plan involves online payments in advance, but it also includes bonus services such as plumbing inspections, emergency repairs, and discounts on new equipment.
Get annual AC tune-ups as well as opportunities to save on repairs and installations.