Furnace & Heat Pump Check-Ups for Phoenix, AZ
Get Peace of Mind—All Winter Long
Imagine your furnace breaking down on the coldest day of winter. Not good, right?
To prevent these chilly breakdowns, keep your heating system at peak performance with professional maintenance.
Up to 21-points of check-up:
While Inspections may vary depending on system type, our technician's usually check the following:.
- Check thermostat operation
- Check defrost components
- Test defrost
- Clean filter or replace (customer supplied)
- Inspect contactors, relays, and circuit boards
- Inspect disconnect
- Check operating pressures
- Inspect indoor blower and motor for dirt buildup
- Inspect condensate drain
- Check caps & start components
- Inspect bearings and lubricate all moving parts
- Inspect outdoor coil and advise customer of condition
- Inspect and test safety switches
- Inspect duct seal at unit and secure panels
- Inspect indoor coil and advise customer of condition (only if accessible and won’t disturb any seal on a cabinet)
- Check & document superheat & subcool (cooling)
- Check voltage and amperage to all motors & compressor
- Explain necessary repairs
- Inspect wiring & tighten electrical connections
- Check & document system temperature split
- Run and test system
Regular price: $79.95
Do you wish your energy bills were lower?
Pro tip: Ask one of our customer service representatives or your service technician about our participation in the APS and SRP system check-up programs available for your home.
UPGRADE: Get a VIP Maintenace plan
Get annual check-ups as well as discounts on repairs and installations