We want YOU to join our TEAM!
Get PAID to learn a trade! ($14-$17/hour)
Patrick Riley Cooling, Heating & Plumbing offers exceptional growth and career opportunities for hardworking, customer service minded HVAC Apprentices.
Our HVAC Apprentices work under the guidance of experienced HVAC Service Technicians, assisting in installation and repair of air conditioning, heating, and air quality systems while learning the HVAC trade. Why not get paid to learn?!
Job Requirementsfor HVAC Apprentices
- #1 MOST IMPORTANT: Customer service oriented
- Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Work authorization: United States (Preferred)
- Current Driver’s License with clean driving record
- Team player but also able to work well independently
We offer competitive Wages, Benefits, and Perks! Job Incentives:
- Paid Apprenticeship with up to $80k after your first year of training!
- Overtime pay available
- 6 Paid holidays, vacation, and personal days
- Bonus and Spiff programs year-round
- Year-round work | Work stability!
- Clear goal path with annual reviews
- Tool assistance loans
- Technical training programs
- Company sponsored Certification testing
- Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- 401K Match Program (retirement plan)
- Other voluntary benefits available
- Company Vehicle
- Company Gas Card
- Company Cell Phone
- Uniforms Provided and Cleaned weekly
- Team building events you won’t want to miss!
- We are a Drug-Free Company
Job Potential Benefits:
This position is safety sensitive, applicants are subject to a background check, physical & drug screen.
Job Type: Full-time Salary: $14 - $17 /hour
Typical shift time: Monday- Friday, 8AM - 5PM (occasional scheduled on-call weekends)
Interested in this position?