Your garbage disposal installation includes:
Professional garbage disposal recommendations
If you're installing a new garbage disposal, you want to make sure you're investing in the right disposal for your home. Our team of experts is happy to provide you with recommendations that fit your needs and budget, from the type of disposal to the horsepower you need.
Before we install your garbage disposal, we'll provide you with an upfront estimate. We won't start any work until you're comfortable with the bill, that way you don't have to deal with any unexpected costs later on.
Flexible financing options
We offer flexible financing, so that you don't have to worry about breaking the bank for your new garbage disposal.
100% satisfaction guaranteed
Our #1 priority is customer satisfaction. So, if you're not satisfied with your garbage disposal installation, we'll redo the work for free.
Cost to install a garbage disposal in Phoenix
Factors that affect your garbage disposal installation cost
- Warranty- The warranty you select will increase the cost of your garbage disposal installation. The more comprehensive or the longer a warranty is, the more expensive it will be.
- Horsepower- The higher the horsepower, the more expensive a garbage disposal will be. However, a higher horsepower garbage disposal also means your disposal will be more powerful/ able to withstand tougher food waste. If you have a larger household, you should consider a garbage disposal of 1/3 horsepower or more.
- Noise level- Garbage disposals can be loud, but you can install noise-dampening features that allow you to operate your disposal quietly. However, this is an additional feature that will increase the cost of your installation.
- Brand- There are a variety of brands you can install, but the higher the quality of the brand, the more expensive your garbage disposal installation will likely be.
- Material- The material of your garbage disposal will affect the overall installation price. Our recommendation would be stainless steel, as it helps prevent the blades and parts from rusting and corroding.