What You Can Expect With Patrick Riley Plumbing
Recommendation on Equipment
Garbage disposal units differ by type and horsepower, and it can be hard to know where to start your research. Our professional plumbers provide an assessment of your home’s needs and an honest discussion of your budget to choose the right garbage disposal unit for your family.
With each garbage disposal installation in Chandler, Gilbert, and the greater Phoenix area, Patrick Riley Cooling, Heating, & Plumbing provides an upfront estimate of equipment and labor costs—there are no surprise charges and no hidden fees. We want you to be comfortable with the price before we begin and hope to earn your trust by the end.
Flexible Financing Options
We offer flexible financing, so you don't have to worry about breaking the bank for your new garbage disposal. Pay for installation services online and on terms that favor you.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. If you're not satisfied with your garbage disposal installation, we'll redo the work at no cost to you.
Schedule a Free Quote
Cost to Install a Garbage Disposal in Phoenix
Factors That Affect Your Cost:
- Warranty: A garbage disposal warranty increases the cost of your replacement. Comprehensive or long-term warranties can be more expensive. Should something go wrong with your garbage disposal unit in the near future, with Patrick Riley Plumbing, you’re guaranteed a free replacement with no hassle.
- Horsepower: Garbage disposals with higher horsepower are more expensive. However, a higher horsepower garbage disposal also means it will be more powerful and be able to withstand tougher food waste. If you have a larger household, you should consider a garbage disposal of 1/3 horsepower or more.
- Noise dampening feature: Garbage disposals can be loud, but you can opt to include a noise dampener that muffles loud sounds. A noise dampener is an additional feature with its own cost. However, if you have sleeping babies or a partner who works the night shift, a noise dampener can be a real lifesaver.
- Brand: There are a variety of garbage disposal brands. High-end brands will increase your unit costs.
- Material: The material will affect the overall garbage disposal installation price. We recommend and provide stainless steel systems, as they prevent blades and parts from rusting and corroding.
Do you need a plumber to install a garbage disposal? Yes. Hiring a professional for garbage disposal replacement is recommended because of the time investment and tools needed. Patrick Riley Cooling, Heating, & Plumbing has the expertise to do the job right.